Mon, Jun 07|
Chapter Meeting - Sharing & Support
The educational component of our monthly meetings is on summer vacation but we still want to check in and connect with you!
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CDT
About the event
PFLAG Mount Horeb provides support to LGBTQ+ people and their families in the Mount Horeb community. We’re proud to continue providing you trusted support, meeting you where you are--wherever you are--via PFLAG Connects.
PFLAG Connects meetings, run by trusted PFLAG Mount Horeb leaders, are here to support you.
Whether you are:
● An LGBTQ+ person who is newly--or not yet--out to your family and friends
● A parent or family member on a journey of supporting an LGBTQ+ loved one
● A parent or family members who suspects that someone you love is LGBTQ+ and aren’tsure how to approach the subject, or if you should;
● A teacher, counselor, or school administrator providing online instruction and looking tohelp support LGBTQ+ students who are out at school but not at home; or
● A friend or ally looking to provide support as you shelter in place PFLAG Mount Horeb has you covered.